Deepawali, popularly known as Diwali is one of the most special family festivals in India. And looks like everyone is feeling upbeat with the pandemic situation looking better. Last couple of months have been really tough on most families and this beautiful festival of lights comes at the right time giving us hope that indeed good triumphs over evil.
Traditionally, Diwali was always celebrated as a symbol of families uniting and bonding over conversations, meals, play and conversations. At Dabble we love that we have another festive occasion where we can facilitate this loving family bond over creative play. Last year we were on a hunt for a creative and fun gifting ideas and couldn’t find anything that captured our fancy. So over months of fun brainstorming discussions we decided to create a conscious gifting set for Diwali which brings families together and helps them create something meaningful that will also bring a festive touch to their homes.
So, how about Dabbling this Diwali with Colours of joy, natural Diyas and Decorative craft to bond as a family and capture those beautiful memories of creating something fun together. If you are choosing a gift for someone you love, how about a conscious gifting choice this year that creates joy for families.
Presenting The Perfect child-safe Diwali gift !
This Diwali create something playful and fun that will not only help you bond as a family but also add that extra personal and festive touch to your home. With our fun Diwali DIY Kit, little hands can imagine, paint and decorate their own diyas ….Yay!
Let your child cherish this Extra FUN family time for years to come!
2.5 years +
- Playart Glue
- Playart Finger paints ( 3 colours 60 ml each)
- Playart Chubby brushes (2 )
- 2 Natural Diyas
- 2 Coloured papers
- Decorative craft for sticking
· Playart Glue contains no toxic solvents, harmful parabens, silicons and alcohol and is a 100% water-based formula. It has a Unique error correction formula that allows kids time to make changes in the sticking process. So little hands can enjoy the process of discovery without any inhibitions and worry about making mistakes.
· Playart Finger Paints are perfect for toddlers and kids can play free with a magical multi-sensory experience while parents can be worry-free. The paints have a natural and gentle fragrance of sweet orange oil which makes it a pleasant experience to paint with your fingers. The Finger Paints come in three easy to squeeze bottles in 3 vibrant colours red, blue and green. The Finger Paints have been developed by food technologists and scientists and have been designed in consultation with art teachers and occupational therapists.
· Playart Chubby Brushes are Easy to grip for little hands. The short and stout wooden brushes promote greater brush control for children to express themselves naturally with colours.
· Natural Diyas to paint on and light up your Diwali !
· 2 Coloured Papers (Red and White) to create a special Diwali card for someone you love.
· Decorative craft for decorating the diyas and other crafts.
Light up the festive season with Dabble ! This Diwali say no to crackers ! Instead let your colours make some noise !!