Dabble Christmas Playart Combo Pack, Organic Beeswax Christmas Crayons and Non Toxic Finger Paints in 3 Primary Colours for Toddlers
- A perfect art pack of toxin free crayons and finger paints for safe and fun art time for toddlers
- A unique formulation developed by scientists and food technologists with advice from Occupational therapists and Art teachers
- Christmas Crayons made from Organic Beeswax, natural waxes and coconut oil that enhances sensory experience while the fun shapes allows for different coloring possibilities and inspire stories
- Finger paints with Natural textures of coconut oil & fragrance from Sweet orange oil, stimulates multi-sensory perception and fine motor skills
- Easy wash colors in mess-free squeeze bottles. Easily washable from skin
Dabble Christmas Crayons are a box of Bees wax Crayons that not only colour beautifully, but also bring out imagination, creativity and free expression. They have been specially formulated for young kids using toxin free and child-safe ingredients that have been certified in a NABL lab. The crayons create magical stories in the little kids’ hands. They can also be used for stacking, learning shapes and colours and free play.
Dabble Finger Paints are perfect for toddlers and kids to have free play with colours, explore and allows for free expression. The finger paints have been are specially formulated for kids with certified toxin free and child-safe natural ingredients.
The Finger Paints come in three easy to squeeze bottles in 3 primary colours. Primary colours are what the kids need to be introduced to at an early age. They have been developed by food technologists and scientists and have been designed in consultation with art teachers and occupational therapists.
Introducing such educational toys in art for kids at an early age helps to develop fine and motor skills, cognitive, social and emotional skills.