The Complete Christmas Pack, Organic Beeswax Christmas Crayons, Non Toxic Finger Paints , Art Rolls, Chunky Glue
- A complete art pack of toxin free crayons, finger paints and art rolls for safe and fun art time for toddlers
- A unique formulation developed by scientists and food technologists with advice from Occupational therapists and Art teachers
- Christmas Crayons made from Organic Beeswax, natural waxes and coconut oil that enhances sensory experience while the fun shapes allows for different coloring possibilities and inspire stories.
- 4 unique child-grip fun Christmas themed shapes
- Toxin free finger paints in 3 Vibrant primary colours
Multisensory finger paints, easy wash from skin
- Finger paints with Natural textures of coconut oil & fragrance from Sweet orange oil, stimulates fine motor skills
- Easy wash colors in mess-free squeeze bottles.
- Art Roll makes it a perfect art canvas, easy to store and carry
- High quality plotter paper,20 metre rolls, compact and easy to carry, larger area to paint and scribble on, free expression,unlimited creativity.
- Glue for early years, 100 % water based formula, easy clean, contains no toxic solvents
Dabble Christmas Crayons are a box of Beeswax Crayons in 4 fun Christmas shapes that not only colour beautifully, but also bring out imagination, creativity and free expression. They have been specially formulated for young kids using toxin free and child-safe ingredients that have been certified in a NABL lab. The crayons create magical stories in the little kids’ hands. They can also be used for stacking, learning shapes and colours and free play.
Dabble Finger Paints are perfect for toddlers and kids to have free play with colours, explore and allows for free expression. The finger paints have been are specially formulated for kids with certified toxin free and child-safe natural ingredients.
The Finger Paints come in three easy to squeeze bottles in 3 primary colours. Primary colours are what the kids need to be introduced to at an early age. They have been developed by food technologists and scientists and have been designed in consultation with art teachers and occupational therapists.
The fear of your child scribbling on the wall or furniture could be a concern that probably stops you from allowing our children to explore art freely inspite of the many developments benefits art offers. Younger kids need larger paper for their uncontrolled hand movements. Dabble Art Roll is the best way to let them explore art freely.
The glue has a unique error correction formula that allows kids time to make changes in the sticking process. So little hands can enjoy the process of discovery without any inhibitions and worry about making mistakes.
Introducing such educational toys in art for kids at an early age helps to develop fine and motor skills, cognitive, social and emotional skills.