Stack it, Imagine it, Colour with it.
- Enriched with the goodness of organic beeswax and coconut oil makes it a toddler’s first non-toxic crayon
- 3 unique child-grip shapes that inspire multi-dimensional colouring experience and tripod grip for pencil writing
- Long-lasting magical primary colours, when colours rub against each other can be cleaned with coconut oil
- Shapes that won’t break easy, blend easily and colour smoothly
- Makes a great birthday gift and return gift
First crayon for early years
Start on art at 18 months
We encourage you to read the entire list of ingredients below. You will find that these bees wax crayons are non-toxic and child-safe. They are meant to be the first art material your child picks-up. So you will find they come in an assortment of 3 shapes that have been designed in consultation with art teachers and occupational therapists. These shapes get your child ready for art, play and learning.
Our crayons get that Tripod grip to develop faster and build finger muscle memory for pencil-writing so kids learn how to hold a pencil. Go on, feel that soft, snug-fit.
Shape designs that teach
Unlike commonly available crayons which have a single shape,
Each Dabble shape has a unique role to play because of the way the child grips a particular crayon. Such educational toys help kids learn how colours blend, mix, shade, create strokes and fill outlines with ease.
And they go on-n-on
These large-hearted crayons are meant for long hours of play. Their special formulation mean they hold their shape and don’t crumble. They definitely give value. Both for your money and for your child.