A Fun Finger Painting Combo Pack for your little ones !
Fun finger painting pack – includes our brand new Playart Finger Paints in 8 Colours and Playart Chubby Brushes
About Playart Finger Paints
Finger Paints come in 8 vibrant colours Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Black, White
Recommended age 2.5 years +
No Worries on Safety
- Certified Toxin-free our Playart finger paints are perfect as your child’s first paints for early years.
- They contain ingredients with natural textures of Coconut oil and the fragrance of sweet orange oil which makes is not just perfectly safe but also stimulates multi-sensory perception and fine motor skills
No Worries to Wash
- Long-lasting easy wash colours in mess-free squeezy bottles that don’t dry up easily.
- Wash off easily from skin and from surfaces such as tiles and wood.
Bright and Vibrant
- 8 vibrant colours encourage artistic expression, colour mixing and creation of many more
new colours in a tactile way
Easy to use and carry
- The finger paints for toddlers with easy to squeeze bottles avoid the paints from
drying and spilling. Also comes in a compact easy to carry box.
Perfect birthday and return gift
- Gift imagination to children you know and inspire creative expression in early childhood
8 New Colours for Finger Painting Fun
- We are the first company to mention the list of ingredients on the box . These finger-paints are non-toxic and child-safe. And that’s how anything good should be.
- The 8 vibrant colours come in easy-squeeze bottles and have been designed in consultation with art teachers and occupational therapists.
- Kids love the mess and moms love that they can get them all cleaned up in a snap. All of it while children get ready for art, play and learning.
About Playart Chubby Brushes
Paint brush for beginners
- 2.5 years+
- Eco friendly
- 4 in 1 pack
Easy-grip for little hands
Hurray! The short and stout wooden brushes promote greater brush control for children to express themselves naturally with colours.
Precursor to writing
The brush length is ideal for small hands to paint easily with no strain to the hands. Helps develop fine motor skills for writing
Super fun to paint, super easy to wash off. The soft bristles can be easily washed with soap and water.
Use it to paint or as a tool to apply glue or for any other purpose for your art and craft projects
Wooden brushes made from high-quality bristles that last longer. Brush length 12 cm
About Paper Rolls
- Paper rolls are the perfect first canvas to introduce art to your little ones.
- Made with high quality plotter paper, our paper rolls are strong enough for kids to scribble away freely on both sides thus saving paper.
- Our 20 meter rolls have a width of 18 inches which allow larger area for little ones for uninhibited art creations.
- They are compact and easy to store or carry around . You can use any amount of roll you want and later just cut/tear it off.
- They can be stuck up on walls, so kids can finally paint to their hearts content and express freely without parents having to worry.
- They guarantee 100% fun and unlimited possibilities for exploring art.
- Available all over India !!
The fear of your child scribbling on the wall or furniture could be a concern that probably stops you from allowing our children to explore art freely inspite of the many developments benefits art offers. Younger kids need larger paper for their uncontrolled hand movements. Paper Rolls is the best way to let them explore art freely.
We have a dedicated place for cooking, eating, sleeping, then why not one for doing art?? If we can allot a particular area in the house for art and make it a habit, kids will remember to go back to that place every time they want to create art. Here’s an idea that you can try.
Creating a Dabble Art Station at home using these simple steps.
- 1. Set Up an Art Table or Desk – Equip it with paper rolls and drawing materials, like pencils, bees wax crayons, finger paints etc.
- 2. Stick paper rolls on the wall – If you don’t have a table stick some large paper rolls on a wall and keep their art equipment and educational toys on a stool or nearby shelf.
- 3. Use the floor – Incase you don’t have a table or wall, just spread paper rolls on the floor in a dedicated corner.