A Fun Colouring Combo Pack for your little ones !
This Combo includes our brand new Playart Finger Paints in 8 Colours, Playart Chubby Brushes and Playart Crayons
About Playart Finger Paints
Finger Paints come in 8 vibrant colours Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Black, White
Recommended age 2.5 years +
No Worries on Safety
- Certified Toxin-free our Playart finger paints are perfect as your child’s first paints for early years.
- They contain ingredients with natural textures of Coconut oil and the fragrance of sweet orange oil which makes is not just perfectly safe but also stimulates multi-sensory perception and fine motor skills
No Worries to Wash
- Long-lasting easy wash colours in mess-free squeezy bottles that don’t dry up easily.
- Wash off easily from skin and from surfaces such as tiles and wood.
Bright and Vibrant
- 8 vibrant colours encourage artistic expression, colour mixing and creation of many more
new colours in a tactile way
Easy to use and carry
- The finger paints for toddlers with easy to squeeze bottles avoid the paints from
drying and spilling. Also comes in a compact easy to carry box.
Perfect birthday and return gift
- Gift imagination to children you know and inspire creative expression in early childhood
8 New Colours for Finger Painting Fun
- We are the first company to mention the list of ingredients on the box . These finger-paints are non-toxic and child-safe. And that’s how anything good should be.
- The 8 vibrant colours come in easy-squeeze bottles and have been designed in consultation with art teachers and occupational therapists.
- Kids love the mess and moms love that they can get them all cleaned up in a snap. All of it while children get ready for art, play and learning.
About Playart Chubby Brushes
Paint brush for beginners
- 2.5 years+
- Eco friendly
- 4 in 1 pack
Easy-grip for little hands
Hurray! The short and stout wooden brushes promote greater brush control for children to express themselves naturally with colours.
Precursor to writing
The brush length is ideal for small hands to paint easily with no strain to the hands. Helps develop fine motor skills for writing
Super fun to paint, super easy to wash off. The soft bristles can be easily washed with soap and water.
Use it to paint or as a tool to apply glue or for any other purpose for your art and craft projects
Wooden brushes made from high-quality bristles that last longer. Brush length 12 cm
About Playart Crayons
- Enriched with the goodness of organic beeswax and coconut oil makes it a toddler’s first non-toxic crayon
- 8 unique child-grip shapes that inspire multi-dimensional colouring experience and tripod grip for pencil writing and inspire story telling
- Long-lasting magical primary colours, when colours rub against each other can be cleaned with coconut oil
- Shapes that won’t break easy, blend easily and colour smoothly
- Makes a great birthday gift and return gift
First crayons for your toddler
Toxin free and child safe
Dabble Playart Crayons are a box of Bees wax Crayons that not only colour beautifully, but also bring out imagination, creativity and free expression. They have been specially formulated for young kids using toxin free and child-safe ingredients that have been certified in a NABL lab. The crayons create magical stories in the little kids’ hands. They can also be used for stacking, learning shapes and colours and free play.
Shapes that tell stories
The fun shapes in 8 vibrant and smooth colours attract the child and they can learn and relate to the surroundings around them. Children can make up stories with the 8 different shapes and have uninhibited art time with endless possibilities.
These large-hearted crayons are meant for long hours of play.
It’s a multi-sensory experience as the toddler can touch, smell and see while colouring. Introducing educational toys for kids in art has various benefits. Our crayons are easy to grip and build finger muscle that helps kids to learn how to hold a pencil. The crayons also help kids to learn the science of colours, colour mixing, creating new shades and new strokes.