Dabble dose – Art workshop for parents
DABBLE DOSE – ART WORKSHOP FOR PARENTS
Dabble Dose brings to you a wonderful workshop on all about art in early childhood.
Most parents would be curious to know about the many benefits of art , or may wonder how exactly to engage a child with art in the early years. This amazing session will help answer all your questions and more.
Why’s and How’s of Art in Early Childhood
- Why to introduce art early? How does it developmentally help the child ?
- When to introduce art?
- How to introduce art ?
Meet your Parenting Coach and Early Childhood Educator
Mrs. Srujana C , dons many hats such as Director/ Trainer/ Entrepreneur/Counsellor/ Parenting coach/ Author/Social worker/Founder.
- She has an experience of conducting workshops for the past 19 years in the field of Education and Self Management for both Adults and Children.
- Working for social upliftment , raising funds for various needs Child education, School Equipment , Educational needs .
- Representing as a Brand Ambassador from India for a USA parenting organization Parenting 2.0, also a Columnist for Rishi Vani on Education.
- Expertise and Experience as Parenting coach , Counsellor and Prenatal training , Trainings for corporates , social work nurtured my perspective and perception to Connect and Serve many.
“I believe we all have potential , being part of your parenting journey as mother trainer is a privilege. The most important role I relate to and feel proud is being Mother of two children which is greatest experience in every way.“
– Mrs.Srujana . C